Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Meghan's project Live

My name is Meghan I am 27 years old, 4ft 10" and I weigh 237 pounds. I spent the last ten years struggling with my weight and now I have recently discovered I am suffering from PCOS which causes infertility unless I take the weight off. I was feeling pretty down and overwhelmed and thought I am never going to be a mother, I am going to die if I don't make a change. That is when I started "Project Live" I found an amazing trainer and started my journey, and that is what I want to share. I am a regular person and I will share a no holds barred real view of all my experiences as I strive to lose 100lbs. In the coming weeks I will journal my food, my workouts and all my emotions. My hope is that anyone reading will get a little insight, inspiration or even understanding what it is like to be an overweight person deciding on and making their life change.

2 comments:

  1. I love you. I'll be reading each and every post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you go girl. You can do this you have a tremendous amount of support from your wonderfull husband to all of your great friends me included lol. I will vow to back u up no matter what and keep an eye so to speak on ya at wk. Wanna go for a walk @ lunch hit me up im close by teehee. Most of all this is about you and only you can make this difference you are setting out to make. I have full faith in you by all means,uve got this its all yours now go out there and lunge ur way to ur goal you know how and where to get me even if ya just wanna vent and cry about ur trainer and confess how much he makes u wanna kick his ass lol. Love ya girl bang this out!!!!

    ReplyDelete